Beginners Catblog Message

Hello to all,
Please bear with us while we learn the ropes of Cat Blogging. My paws are rather awkward since The Lady needs to trim my claws (as if I would let her). We need all of you to help us figure out how to fix up our blog house. Where is the tuna? And...the litter box? We will be bringing on board some more handsome photos of me and a few snaps of my siblings (just little ones) as we are able to get The Lady or My Bestfriend to help us. I guess this is all for now because the heater just came on and I want to go fluff my furs. Purry Happy to meet you! Frankie

Thursday, February 24, 2011

TREASURE HUNT

Hi Friends,  Today was a lucky day for me and my new brother Jasper.  When The Lady left on her hunt this morning she was careless in a very advantageous way for us.  She left a kitchen cabinet door ajar just enough for me to slip in a paw sooooo....we did some exploring and came a way with a very loverly Peacock feather.  It was a lively fella and it took both of us to bring 'im down.  But he is a done deal now...a mere remnant of his former glory.  I wish I could share a picture of our kill with you but The Lady has yet to retrieve her camera from The Daughter...she promises soon to bring more pictures on board of  Me (ow), Daisy, and Jasper...and some of our more favorite people, places and things...I would really like to share a picture with you of the inside of Jasper's ears...I love Jasper's ears....

5 comments:

  1. Oh, a peacock feather! Good kill!

    It's nice to "meet" you, Frank. The human appreciates your comments on her Musings blog regarding beloved Annie's ashes. As it turns out, she did go them yesterday, so they, along with the paw print and bit of fur, are home.

    We'll look forward to following your adventures and to forthcoming photos!

    -Nicki and Derry at Fuzzy Tales

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Frank! It's nice to meet you! My AAB Blog Helper is smitten with the kitten photos of you--which means I get extra pets, since I happen to be handy.

    Happy blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Peacock feather!!!! That's pretty luxury
    My one just a crow feather !!! Man Type..HA !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Peacock fevvers are so pretty, and you know what? Haven't seen one in awhile. What a great find!

    Happy exploring and thanks for coming by for a visit to our blog! I'm looking forward to seeing the inside of Jasper's ears, too!

    Hugs,
    Tom
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

BABY FRANKIE

BABY FRANKIE
Geeezzz Lady! NOT THAT ONE!